The perfect solution for any garden. Pressure treated timber railway sleepers are a welcome addition and provide a popular permanent or semi-permanent landscaping solution for a range of common garden projects. Railway sleepers are attractive, strong, long lasting and guaranteed to bring years of enjoyment to your garden.
They can be used in a variety of different parts of the garden.
- Defining borders and garden edgings
- Creating raised flower beds and planters
- Creating garden seating and furniture
- Perimeters of ponds or garden features
- Play pits or sand pit edgings
- Shed and garden building bases
- Steps and garden paths.
We stock new sawn softwood sleepers pressure treated and tanalised in brown. (200x100mm @2.4m )Call now for our availability and prices. With free local delivery from Barnard Fencing Ltd in Nottingham, get in touch to discuss your needs.